Hot Toys unveils Zack Snyder’s Justice League-inspired figures
As the infamous director’s cut has arrived on HBO Max, Hot Toys has unveiled a new collectible set of figures inspired by the Knightmare version of Batman and black-suited Superman from Zack Snyder’s Justice League slated for release in Summer 2022! The set of figures can be viewed in the gallery below!
- Authentic individually hand-painted portrait of Knightmare Batman
- A masked head sculpt with three interchangeable lower face expressions
- Highly-detailed desert weathering effects
- A muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Multiple interchangeable gloved hands for a variety of posing and display options
- A tailored coat (with bendable wire for posing)
- A weathered Batsuit with battle damaged effects
- A weathered scarf
- Batman’s utility belt
- A second belt with thigh holster
- A pair of black forearm gauntlets with green arm wraps
- A pair of dark green pants with knee pads
- A pair of black boots
- A machine gun with strap and The Joker’s card details
- A pistol
- One pair of binoculars
- One pair of goggles (wearable on Batman’s head)
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate
- Individually hand painted portrait of Henry Cavill as Superman
- LED light-up function recreating Superman’s heat vision (battery operated)
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Multiple interchangeable hands for a variety of posing and display options
- A newly tailored black suit with metallic silver / grey Superman logo across the chest
- One black cape (with embedded bendable wire for posing and display)
- One pair of black boots
- A specially designed figure stand with character nameplate
Following Superman’s selfless act in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Bruce Wayne finds himself fueled by a newfound faith in humanity and partners up with new ally Diana Prince to build a team of heroes — Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash — to face off against the newly awakened threat of Steppenwolf and his master, the tyrannical New God Darkseid from the planet Apokalips.
The director’s cut of the superhero crossover is helmed by the titular filmmaker on a script from Chris Terrio, based on a story from Snyder, Terrio and Will Beall, and has a cast led by Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ezra Miller as The Flash and Ray Fisher as Cyborg. Alongside the central team, the roster includes Willem Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, Diane Lane as Martha Kent, Connie Nielsen as Queen Hippolyta, J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Ciarán Hinds as Steppenwolf and Ray Porter as Darkseid.
Justice League first released in November 2017 to mixed reviews from critics and audiences, who generally praised the action and performances from Gadot and Miller while criticizing most of the rest of the film, namely complaining of the inconsistent tone many felt stemmed from Joss Whedon’s efforts of rewriting and directing the project after Snyder left due to creative differences and a personal tragedy. The film was also a box office bomb, being made on a $300 million budget and needing to hit $750 million to break even, though falling short at $658 million.
The large fan movement known as Release the Snyder Cut worked tirelessly following the film’s initial release and Warner Bros. decided to come around as they greenlit a new edit from the filmmaker utilizing footage shot but not included in the theatrical release and spending an estimated $70 million for effects, additional shooting, score and editing. The film hit HBO Max on March 18 to generally positive reviews from critics, who considered it an improvement on the theatrical cut in its expanded character development while still generally criticizing the excessive four-hour runtime and slow pacing.
The post Hot Toys Unveils Zack Snyder’s Justice League-Inspired Figures appeared first on ComingSoon.net.