Xbox has revealed its lineup of additions to its Game Pass subscription service for May, and it’s going to be another exciting month for subscribers. In addition to getting games like Trek to Yomi, Citizen Sleeper, and Sniper Elite 5 right as they release, players can check out the latest in EA’s NHL franchise and the final cut of This War of Mine at their leisure as the month rolls on.
Microsoft typically announces its Game Pass lineup in two parts each month, so their most recent news article only covers the next couple of weeks. However, there’s plenty there, including the yet-to-be-mentioned roguelike Loot Army and Dangangronpa 2. The full list of games coming to Game Pass as confirmed by this article and past announcements is reproduced below.
- Loot River — Available Now
- Citizen Sleeper (Console, PC, Cloud) — May 5
- Trek to Yomi (Console, PC, Cloud) — May 5
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Console, PC, Cloud) — May 10
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Console, PC, Cloud) — May 10
- This War Of Mine: Final Cut (Console, PC, Cloud) — May 10
- NHL 22 (EA Play) (Console) — May 12
- Floppy Knights (Console, PC) — May 24
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker (PC) — May 24
- Sniper Elite 5 (Console, PC) — May 26
- Pac-Man Museum+ (Console, PC) — May 27
Trek to Yomi is probably the most notable of this month’s offerings. A cinematic action game from publisher Devolver Digital and developer Flying Wild Hog, Yomi has been turning heads for a while thanks to its black and white art style and its stylish yet grisly violence. Game Pass diehards won’t have to wait long, as the game will hit the service on May 5.
In the second half of May, Xbox owners can jump into Sniper Elite 5, the latest game in the long-running series about seeing bullets pierce the skin of Nazis in graphic detail. Pac-Man Museum+ is also a great addition for retro players, although they might have to deal with the existence of Pac-Mom as they relive the yellow mascot’s glory days.
The post Xbox Confirms Trek to Yomi, Sniper Elite 5 For May’s Game Pass Lineup appeared first on ComingSoon.net.