David, Devindra, and Jeff talk about the winners and losers at this year’s virtual Emmys. For the feature review, the cast goes over The Devil All the Time, the latest Netflix movie directed by Antonio Campos.
Use #slashtag on Twitter to recommend a title for us to watch. Thanks to Mike C for building the Hashtag Slashtag website: https://hashtagslashtag.com/
Thanks to our sponsors this week: Quip, Ruined, and BetterHelp.
- Go to getquip.com/FILMCAST and get your first re-fill for free!
- Check out Ruined – a new horror movie podcast – wherever you get your podcasts.
- Visit betterhelp.com/FILMCAST for 10% off your first month.
Devindra – Microsoft’s Bethesda deal: Great for Game Pass, troubling for exclusives
Jeff – cameo.com/jeffcannata
Support David’s artistic endeavors at his Patreon. Listen and subscribe to David’s newest podcast Culturally Relevant and subscribe to his YouTube channel. Check out Jeff Cannata’s D&D show Dungeon Run and listen to We Have Concerns. Listen to Devindra’s podcast with Engadget on all things tech.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here. Our Slashfilmcourt music comes from SMHMUSIC.com. Our spoiler bumper comes from filmmaker Kyle Hillinger. This episode was edited by Beidi A.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com, clicking on the /Filmcast tab, and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!
/Film – ‘Slash Film: /Filmcast Ep. 585 – The Devil All the Time’
Go to Source
September 24, 2020